Charges & Minutes on Card
Are there any extra charges for a calling card?
There are no any extra or hidden charges for a calling card. See details for a calling card(s) you want to buy.
Here are the main charges that may be applied for prepaid calling cards:
It applies each time when a phone call is connected. The charge varies depending on destination number You are calling.
It’s usually deducted from Your calling card balance for each phone call made. It varies from 0 to 25%; on our website it varies from 0 to 15%. For example, if the rate is 5 ¢/min and tax is 10%, for 20 minutes phone call your card’s balance will be reduced for $1.10.
This is the fee to maintain services for some calling cards. Maintenance fee will be deducted from your calling card if there is still enough balance. It won't be charged on your credit card. Calling card provider will start to charge a maintenance fee within 24 hours after the first phone call is finished. It value varies, on our website it’s not higher than 69 cents. The maintenance fee can be charged every month, every two weeks, or every week.
Rounding is the way your last call minute will be rounded up. This is the basic unit for phone call duration calculation. Our prepaid calling cards can be rounded to 1 second, 30 seconds, one, two or three minutes.
- Your call time is 52 seconds:
- if rounding is 30 sec, your call time will be rounded up to 1 minute
- if rounding is 1 min, your call time will be rounded up to 1 minute
- if rounding is 2 min, your call time will be rounded up to 2 minutes
- if rounding is 3 min, your call time will be rounded up to 3 minutes
- Your call time is 15 minutes and 25 seconds:
- if rounding is 30 sec, your call time will be rounded up to 15 minutes 30 seconds
- if rounding is 1 min, your call time will be rounded up to 16 minutes
- if rounding is 2 min, your call time will be rounded up to 16 minutes
- if rounding is 3 min, your call time will be rounded up to 18 minutes
Prepaid calling cards provide the most convenience when you want to make cheap phone calls anywhere, but if you place a call from a public pay-phone surcharges (usually between $0.30 up to $0.69 per call) will apply. See calling card's details for exact amount for specific card.
How can I check the minutes/balance on my calling card?
You'll be informed how many minutes you have after a destination number will be entered. With some calling cards you'll be notified about your balance after a PIN will be entered.
How many minutes on my calling card?
Our calling cards are dollars/cents based. The minutes amount depends on destination you call, because different countries have different rates.
» Help & Frequently Asked Questions page