How can I buy a phone card?
The best way to start shopping is to use our "From" -- "To" feature if you know what country you want to call. Upon selection you will see the list of the phone cards that you can use to call this direction.
Please see section "Selecting a Card" for references how to choose a best card for you.
When you selected a calling card(s) you wish to buy click "Buy" button and follow the instructions.
How can I pay?
There is absolutely safe and certified way to pay online: by Credit/Debit Card. You pay by entering your Credit/Debit card information in the required fields.
Credit cards accepted:
Visa, Master Card and Discover card.
Is it secure to buy online?
Yes. This way is convenient, reliable, and absolutely safe. Payment transaction is proceeded by leading e-commerce Payment Transaction Company: VeriSign - Credit Cards Processing Center. Our site does not have access to your credit card number and your private information. Your credit card's data is transferred to VeriSign directly using security protocol for Internet payments - SSL, so the information remains confidential. Site receives confirmation from VeriSign that your payment transaction is completed. If you are concerned about security use credit card with low limit or try PayPal system.
My credit/debit card payment failed
Do following steps:
- Check if your credit card is Visa, Master Card or Discover card.
- Check your Card number, Expiration Date and Card Security Code (CSC).
- Check your Credit Card billing address and Zip code.
- If you still have a problem, call Customer Service for assistance.
What is the CSC code?
The Card Security Code (CSC) is a 3- or 4-digit number printed on the back side of the credit card (typically in the signature field after your account number or last four digits of your account number).
Are there any extra charges?
There are no any extra or hidden charges on our calling card. See details for a calling card(s) you want to buy for complete information regarding charges applied.
My payment doesn’t go through, what should I do?
If your order cannot go through smoothly after several tries:
- Check if you have mistyped one of the following:
- credit card number;
- credit card security code (CSC);
- credit card expiration date;
- credit card billing address.
- Make sure your card’s balance is enough for this transaction.
- Contact our customer service via phone.
» Help & Frequently Asked Questions page